Our Letting Service - What makes us different:
- We are a not for profit organisation
- We do not charge VAT
- We are solely lettings and do not run as part of an estate agency, meaning we are letting experts
- Our fees are low and fair
- The are no 'hidden' fees; all of our fees are clearly outlined with no 'added extras'
- Our staff are not commission based and spend time selecting the right tenant rather than the first
- We have solid foundations with all of the local authorities, specifically environmental health teams and housing advice teams, along with Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service
- We are a member of the Property Redress Scheme
We have been very successful in letting our landlords properties, because we believe in pricing properties fairly and in line with the market, not over pricing and leaving the property empty for longer periods of time. We provide 'best price guides' for our landlords as part of our property appraisals in order to give a clear guide to an achievable rental value.
Levels of Service Offered
We offer three tiers of our service: bronze, silver and gold. However, we maintain a flexible attitude and are generally able to adapt our service to meet our clients individual circumstances and needs. For example, by providing a part only service, or ocasionally taking on additional tasks and duties.
To view our different tiers of service and what they include, please visit our website page here: www.somersetwestlettings.co.uk/levels-of-service
Our Reach to the Market
We don't just advertise from our office window, all of our properties are marketed on our own website, rightmove and social media. Our landlords have benefitted from our exceptional marketing skills, giving the properties high exposure to the tenant market, allowing you to quickly gain interest and secure a great tenant.